Sunday, December 8, 2013

Weather, You Are Drunk!

It is December 8th. I am here in Florida and the high today will be 82. 82!?! It is nearly Christmas and I want to wear a festive sweater! And tights! And not feel like I'm about to overheat! UGH WTH.

I have lived here mostly my whole life and it took until I was 26 to see and play in actual snow. Yes I love Florida because I constantly live "on vacation", but what I would do for some seasons. Nice Autumns with the leaves changing and brisk Winters with snow wonderland everywhere. My man thinks I'm mad for wanting snow at all, he grew up in Buffalo and told me it wears on you after a while. I still want to live someplace with seasons. I don't even care.

Update on life....since it's taken me two days to write a blog.....cool.......

We put up our tree yesterday and it's about half decorated. I can't find a good tree skirt and it made me feel so bad that I came home in stress tears. Being a girl is a constant struggle!! I don't know what came over me but it made me feel sort of ridiculous. Any-who, I still haven't finished the tree BUT I did make a decent quiche for dinner, so win-win :)

Also my man is brewing his own beer and it is weird and very exciting at the same time.


Good night for now, maybe a short story to go up this week,

Keep on, keepin' on,

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment