Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Ok Here It Goes!

This where I tell you about myself right? Ok, well hello! My name is Meghan and I have finally gotten around to making a blog like I've wanted. Perhaps this will make me actually start vlogging properly, but let's not get ahead of ourselves!

So about me: I am 27, nearly 28 and I live in sunny Florida. I have a pet skunk named Isis and she's the furry love of my life. I am with a wonderful man who is the non-furry love of my life. I finally went on a plane when I was 26, I know I know, crazy! I haven't traveled as much as I'd like, but hopefully I can start remedying that in the next few years.

This blog will be my space for my random musings on life and short stories that come out of my brain. I hope whomever reads it will enjoy it and share it around. Have a grand day and I'll write to you soon!

Keep on, keepin' on,

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment