Saturday, December 28, 2013

End of 2013, Start 2014.....

I feel that 2013 came and is leaving in a blur of epic proportions! Seriously, weren't we just worrying about the Mayan Calendar??

Well, here we are now. The last days of the year, making resolutions and planning the party route for Tuesday. Hoping that this year will be better than the last. Tonight I am going to my friend's houswarming/Krampus party, because she's awesome. Tuesday I haven't got a solid plan, I think we are heading to our best friends home to engage in some serious celebrating, which I am looking forward too. 2013 has been both a great year and a shit year. Great because I finally got a wonderful promotion in a company I love. Great because I've made some amazing memories with new and old friends. Great because we made those new friends! Shit because I hate the house I'm in currently (though grateful for it, because I'm not home-less) and I haven't gotten everything together yet to get out. Shit because I didn't maintain my car and it threatens to kill itself everyday (though grateful because, hey, free car). Shit because I didn't go as many places or do as many things as I dreamed I would.

All in all, it was a year in the life. The life of a 27 year old girl who is trying to figure out what the fuck life is all about.

Here's a cheers to 2014, I hope it's epic.

Keep on keepin' on,

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment