Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Positivity

Today I woke up and I said to myself, "You will have a great day. You might have things that stand in the way of that, but no matter! You will still have a great day!"

So with this mantra I kept my spirits up and I ended up with multiple comments from customers about how nice and helpful I was. I maintained a smile all day! I had some of my favorite people at work or come and visit. I even had a little speed bump and I took it in stride. All in all I had a pretty excellent day, and I haven't had that in a bit. Don't get me wrong, I work for a great company and I wouldn't want to work for any other, but I have been in a serious funk lately and it has sucked!

I had a customer today ask me what happened that put me in such a good mood? I told him that I just figured if I wanted out of my dark cloud, I'd just be happy and that positive energy would come back to me. And he nodded and said, "I think you're doing great!"

Yay!

Keep on, keepin' on,

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment