Friday, January 24, 2014

Oh Hey Blog! Been A Bit....

Ok I made resolutions and clearly could care less about them. I am not fully sure on what part of my brain told the other part to kick rocks, but that is mostly my assumption of what happened. Right, so I wanted to get fit (of course), and I have really been eating healthier, but I have yet to properly exercise or ride my Christmas bike. Terrible! Also, making a plan to wake up early......ummmm, no, sorry. I don't know what it making me so awful tired all the time but I do know that when I don't have to work I enjoy sleeping. I earnestly want to get up and be productive and get a good start to the day....but then my pillow and blanket feel the softest and I'm like, oh yea 15 more minutes, sure. And then I wake up 2 hours later feeling overtired. Great, just great.

I also wanted to write once a week! Didn't get that done. I always have cool/insightful/awesome ideas when I'm at work or at the store or driving, and I think, yes I shall write up a little diddy in my blog tonight when I get home. And then either I get caught up in the internet OR I do click on my new blog tab and my brain falls right out and takes a little nap. Thanks brain, good form there.

Suffice it to say, I am trying. I have also failed in the resolution department for January as a whole. Here;s to February and what it might bring.

Keep on, keepin' on,

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment