Tuesday, January 7, 2014

2014 Needs To Get It Together.

It is only the 7th and I am already hating this year. I haven't started anything from my resolution list and I made a poor choice during the first weekend, making my life right now suck.

Only good thing happening is that I have transferred back to my favorite store which is only 10 minutes from my house :)

Other than that, I am right pissed. I know that on one hand my poor choice is my fault and that I have to work on things internally. On my other hand I really thought 2014 would be an epic year. 2013 had too much bad vibe that I figured this year would be all goodness. I'm 28. 28 year olds should have a better plan. A better outlook. A better brain to tell them to cut the shit sometimes.

I don't even know. Hopefully by the 13th things will get better.

Keep on, keepin' on,

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment