Sunday, February 9, 2014

Happy Sunday

Hello readers!

So I balanced out the juicing business and made it work better for me. I incorporated it into meals/snacks and bought healthier options and feel wonderful. I also got back on my bike today. Definitely felt that!! I used to ride all the time whenever I could and loved it. Getting back on is a work out for sure. My legs are jelly, but I love it and I will get back to where I was.

The Winter Games have started! This has also weighed on my decision to get fitter. No I won't become a world class athlete haha, but I will say that seeing what they can do with their bodies shows me just how much I haven't done!

Tomorrow I have set 2 alarms to get me outta bed and onto the bike exercising. I look forward to sharing my progress on here.

Keep on, Keepin' on

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment